Professional & Tactical Training
This program is offered only to Law Enforcement and Security Specialists. This information is straight to the point and very effective.
The curriculum of multiple sections:
• Joint Controls and Escort techniques – This section covers the effective use of joint manipulation both in a defensive capacity as
well as a control for escort capacity. This class has applications in all levels of law-enforcement but is especially critical to patrol
and traffic officers.
• Impact / Control Weapons – This section covers the standard and advanced use of common impact and control weapons used
today. These will include the expandable baton and kuboton.
• Effective Use of Strikes – In this section we cover the use of traditional as well as nontraditional strikes as a defensive tool. A
major focus will be placed on stun strikes.
• Edged Weapon Defense – This section focuses on defending against an edged weapon and techniques designed to disarm the
• Weapon Retention – This section focuses on retention of an officer’s weapon. This will include handgun in and out of holster as
well as long gun retention.
• Ground Defenses – This section of the curriculum deals with officer defenses on the ground and techniques to escape and control
while on the ground.
• Pressure Point Controls – This section explores the use of pressure points as both control and defense tools.
Gun Disarming Techniques – This section focuses on techniques for disarming a subject armed with a gun. We work techniques
for both handguns and long guns.
Dynamic Entry CQB Techniques – This section explores the application of DT technique and it’s unique application to SWAT
and other specialized teams.